Thank you for wanting to become a member of our BigWow! ComicFest Volunteer Corps for the 2014 show! We are looking for Fans who want to be part of the show, to help the show grow and be stress free for all the other fans who come to enjoy Big Wow! If you want to be part of the Big Wow! experience and work with other enthusiastic fans and a great staff, sign up and join the fun!
- Liability Forms are required prior to starting any volunteer hours. If you are unable to present the form, you will not be able to volunteer until the form is provided.
- You must be able to provide a minimum of 4 hours of service. Flexible scheduling is available, but is reviewed on a case-by-case basis only. Volunteers who serve for more than 8 hours may be provided with perks once shifts are completed!
- You must be at least 16 in order to volunteer for the show. If you will be younger than 18 years old during the convention, a parent or guardian will need to sign your Volunteer Liability Agreement before you can work.
- You must purchase a ticket for the event. Once your volunteer shift (or shifts) has completed, you will be given a credit towards your purchase. Benefits will not be provided until all hours agreed upon are completed.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, and lift up to 25 lbs. if needed.
- You will be representing BigWow! ComicFest, and are expected to behave in a mature, and respectful manner when assisting attendees.
- Your Volunteer Badge must be present at all times and returned at the end of each shift. There will be absolutely no tolerance for swapping badges. If you need to enter a staff restricted only area, please check with the Volunteer Director before doing so.
- We do that ask that if you volunteer, that you must be open to work in areas/departments as they become available. If for any reason you need to leave, please contact the Volunteer Director prior to doing so.
- Cosplay is not permitted while volunteering.
- If you plan to shop in the dealers area or bring personal effects, please do so before or after you check-in to volunteer, otherwise you will asked to please leave your items in your hotel room, car, or with a friend. BigWow! ComicFest is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Rules are subject to change without notification
Failure to comply with rules may result in removal of volunteer and refund will not be provided.